Why do my promotions not show?
There are a number of reasons for why a promotion may not show:
- Make sure you've selected "Checkout Promotions" under the Post-purchase page setting. You can find this on your store's Settings > Checkout page:
- If you've installed another native post-purchase app such as Zipify, Carthook, Ultimate Special Offers, Super Bump, or another, you must first follow #1 and select "Checkout Promotions" as the selected Post-purchase app. Only one post-purchase app can be selected at a time.
- Is there is at least 1 promotion enabled.
- Does the order qualify for the promotion. Some promotions may have required customer or order eligibility.
- Does the payment method used when placing the order support post-purchase upsells? You can view the full list of supported payment methods.
- Is the order using local pickup? Local pickup orders are not eligible for order editing which is how the products get added.
- Is the order more than 60 days old? Orders older than 60 days will not show promotions.
- Is the order fulfillable? Fulfilled orders are not eligible. Make sure you do not have auto-fulfill enabled as this will prevent order editing which will prevent promotions from being redeemed.
- Is the order eligible for order editing? This app leverages Shopify's order editing feature which means if an order is fulfilled or utilizes local pickup, a promotional offer will not show.
- Is the order placed with a native Shopify subscription product? Subscription products are not compatible with post-purchase.